-->

Friday, September 9, 2016

Thanks Be to Him

IMG_1945
Since Thanksgiving is approaching rapidly, I thought I would write something on it. :)  It's one of my favorite, if not my very favorite, holidays.  The Bible speaks of giving thanks to God, and I have realized that I do not thank Him enough and that I take things and people for granted way more than I should, because I am so blessed!
-Philippians 4:4-
Rejoice in the LORD always.  I will say it again: Rejoice!
-Ephesians 5:19-20-
Speak to one another with psalms, hymns and spiritual songs.  Sing and make music in your heart to the LORD, always giving thanks to God the Father for everything, in the name of our LORD Jesus Christ.
I think I will share just some of the many, many, many things(I'm not even sure if there are enough numbers to count all of them) and people God has blessed me with...
-My incredibly loving/lovely family.
I have the most amazing parents, grandparents, and siblings.  They are so supportive and oh how wonderfully blessed I am to have them!
-My amazing friends.
They have always been there for me, loving and supporting me no matter what.  They have helped me get through so much, from giving me advice on what to do, to being with me on those days I haven't felt so great.  I'm so incredibly thankful for them!  To my friends, I love you guys. <3
-Having a roof over my head and food on my table.
-Having an education.
-Being able to worship my God.
I'm so thankful for being able to worship my God, because not everyone in the world is able to do this, but since so many people have given their precious lives up for my country, I'm able to worship Him.  Thank you, everyone who has served. <3
-Having a loving, caring, wonderful God.
I am so so so thankful for having a God who loves me, and cares about me enough that He gave up His life for me.
There are many more things I'm thankful for, and these are just a few things, but I also wanted to say thank you to everyone who reads this small blog of mine, it means so much to me. <3
~A~

No comments:

Post a Comment