-->

Friday, September 9, 2016

Precious Savior

I thought to myself,
'they must earn it - my love.
why would I love such filth?
such deceitful skin and bones?
for mouths that break hearts,
for hands that rip out the light,
for minds that play childishly with demons,
those unlovable rats,
are not deserving of my love.
so why would I care of what they do and think?
and why be concerned of their fates?
is it not their own to worry of?
it is not my place to show them affection.'
then my eyes opened,
and I fell to my knees looking heavenward,
for I am one of them,
one of the unlovable rats.
I did not deserve His love,
yet, He could see through the mess of myself,
and He found potential and delight in me.
and then I was humbled to the ground,
in awe of my Precious Savior.
~A~
Hope you enjoyed this little poem thing. Have an amazing day! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment