-->

Friday, September 9, 2016

Liebster Award!

Hey guys!!  Thank you so very much, Danielle, from Christian on Campus for nominating me!!  I am so grateful!  Everyone, you should totally check out Danielle's blog,(it's amazing)!  Also, I was nominated a couple of weeks ago so I apologize for the lateness of this post.
So the rules for the Liebster Award are:
1.Thank the blogger who nominated you.
2.Share the award on your blog.
3.Answer the ten questions you are asked.
4.Nominate at least ten more bloggers.
5.Ask ten new questions.
So, now for the questions!:
1.When did you publish your blog?
I first published my blog in July of 2015. :)
2.What was your motive for starting a blog?
I had never really thought I wanted to be a blogger, until I saw my step cousin doing it while we were on a vacation together.  For whatever reasons, at that time, I thought it might be kind of a cool thing to do, suddenly I was interested, so I got her to help me set it up!  Now that I think back on that day, I feel like that could have been God telling me that that is something He has created me to do! :)
3.What is your number one goal for your blog this year?
My number one goal for my blog this year is probably to grow my readers and subscribers!
4.How do you overcome writer's block?
Hmm...that's a tough one.  Honestly, I often don't.  Oftentimes, I just don't write anything until I have an idea or inspiration.  Although, one way to help overcome it is reading the Bible, and finding a good topic to put your thoughts on.  What better place to get inspiration from than the One Who made me?!
5.What is your favorite way to study the Bible?
I really love doing Bible studies with my friends, whether it's in person or over FaceTime. ;)  I love Bible journaling, as well.
6.What makes you unique as a blogger?
I honestly don't know about this one, really sorry. :/
7.What do your family and friends say about your blog?
They are all very supportive and cheer me on, which I am so grateful for.  <3
8.Who is your all-time favorite blogger?
Probably Mary Shelley from The Reid Who Writes or Madilyn from Thoughts of a Wildflower .  I can't pick which one honestly, they're both amazing and I totally recommend checking out their blogs!
9.What is your favorite thing to do, besides blogging?
I absolutely love to dance! :)
10.What is one tip you have for a brand new blogger?
Don't be too hard on yourself.  If you aren't inspired one day that you wanted to write on, and you can't get out new material right then, it should be alright. ;)  Make your blog a place to tell people about Jesus, glorify Him, teach others things they may not know and just have fun there!  It will make your blog so much more enjoyable for you if you aren't so hard on yourself! ;)
Those are all of the questions I was asked!
Here are the nominees!! :
Congratulations to...
-Madilyn from Thoughts of a Wildflower
-Mary Shelley Reid from The Reid Who Writes
-Olivia Knight from Summer of 1999
-Maiya MacMaster from MaiyaMac
-Madison Landers from Simple Surrender
-Dominique from Tee Shirt and Jeans Blog
-Abbie Emmons from Abbiee
-Grace Anne Johnson from Totally Graced
-Autumn from Autumn's Readings and Writings
-Jordan Sky from Fox in the Woodlands
Now, for my questions!:
1.What's your biggest inspiration for writing your blog posts?
2.Did you ever write before you started your blog?
3.Who is your biggest role model?
4.What is one tip you would give to a new blogger about growing readers?
5.What's your favorite way of keeping your eyes on Jesus, even when it's hard to do so?
6.What's your favorite song?
7.Has your blog changed you in any ways that you didn't think it would when you first started it
?
8.Where is your absolute favorite place to travel?
9.Who is your all-time favorite blogger?
10.What's the most inspiring quote you've ever heard/read?
<3
~A~

No comments:

Post a Comment